Wednesday, January 30, 2013

week three.

It's now week three, and I’d say things are going really well. I’ve gotten into the swing of classes, and it’s currently sunny outside! Of course, it will probably rain later but I’m about to go to the RAM (pub on campus) with Matthew and enjoy the sunshine.

Last week we didn’t do a whole lot, I went to a few volleyball games with Matthew, and to his volleyball social on Friday with him. Saturday was the big day, Australia day! Of course, the Aussies showed us a good time, we had a huge party in G-Block, and started out on the 4th floor, slowly making our way down to the bottom floor over a span of six hours. It was crazy, lots of noise, lots of people, but a good time.

This week, I’ve just been going to class, and then having dinner with various groups of people. I cooked for ten people last night and that was a good time, and tonight Matthew and I are cooking for Amy’s flat. I feel like I’m finally settling in here and in the city, I’ve got British friends, classes, what more could I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment